Earthquakes Canada - Southwestern British Columbia
2020-10-24 11:18 MDT: M=3.9 125 km SW of Wrigley, NT - aftershock Link to report.
2020-10-24 10:18 MDT: M=4.5 125 km SW of Wrigley, NT Link to report.
2020-10-22 02:22 CDT: M=4.4 132 km ESE of Resolute, NU Link to report.
2020-10-19 13:54 PDT: M=7.5 in Alaska. Details here. 2020-10-18 10:46 MDT: M=4.7 139 km NW of Nahanni Butte, NT Link to report.
2020-10-14 03:07 MDT: M=4.3 105 km S of WRIGLEY, NT. Link to report.
- 2020-07-22: M=5.1 - 220 km SW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2020-05-22: M=4.9 - 129 km W of Port Alice, BC
- 2020-05-09: M=4.5 - 112 km SSW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2020-03-28: M=1.9 - 11 km N of Victoria, BC - felt
- 2020-03-02: M=4.2 - 179 km W of Port Hardy, BC
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Southwestern British Columbia (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: