Earthquakes Canada - Southwestern British Columbia
2020-07-24 Magnitude 5.3 136 km SW of Wrigley, NT. Details here.
2020-07-22 Magnitude 5.1 offshore Vancouver Island. Details here.
2020-07-21 Magnitude 7.8 in Alaska. See here for earthquake details and For details on any tsunami messages, see this link.
- 2020-07-22: M=5.1 - 220 km SW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2020-05-22: M=4.9 - 129 km W of Port Alice, BC
- 2020-05-09: M=4.5 - 112 km SSW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2020-03-28: M=1.9 - 11 km N of Victoria, BC - felt
- 2020-03-02: M=4.2 - 179 km W of Port Hardy, BC
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Southwestern British Columbia (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: