Earthquakes Canada - Western Canada
- 2020-03-28: M=4.4 - 71 km NE of Dawson, YT - felt
- 2020-03-28: M=1.9 - 11 km N of Victoria, BC - felt
- 2020-03-02: M=4.2 - 179 km W of Port Hardy, BC
- 2020-02-22: M=4.1 - 64 km ESE of Carmacks, YT
- 2020-02-14: M=4.7 - 223 km SSE of Village of Queen Charlotte, BC
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Western Canada (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: